Friday, March 26, 2010

Our first showing

So we've been on the market for 2 1/2 weeks now, and we haven't had any showings . . . until today - the day we are packing so we can leave for our trip to Minnesota tomorrow morning. I get a call and I have just over an hour to clean everything up (including all of our packed suitcases) and get myself, Brigham, and Hudson out the door. As I was huffing and puffing up and down the stairs, sweating, vacuuming, and yelling at the boys to please go downstairs and watch a movie, I thought, "I can't do this. We might implode." I hope this house sells soon. I need a nap.

3 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

Good luck with everything! IT looks really good! Oh I hope it sells for you!!

Lanea said...

It's been a long while since we've been to your house. We viewed your listing...it looks GREAT! I would hire you to decorate my home. Good job you guys! Good luck with the sale.

Janie said...

I feel your pain. We closed last week. My kids like me a lot better now. It will come to an end, hang in there. I really thought getting it ready to put on the market was the hardest part.
Good luck!