Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our time in Green River

My sister, Laurie and her son, Rowdy, as well as my brother Lynn's family, were at my parents' house for part of the time with us. The kids were so excited to spend time with their cousins!



At the splash park







This is when we went to the Sweetwater County fair. Good times. This last picture is of a watusi. I want to giggle every time I see this picture or even say the name. Can you believe those horns??



Annie, my mom, Hannah, and Lexi made a fruit pizza. Y.U.M.



Kayla read a lot of books to Hudson



Annie was in heaven with all of her girl cousins! We made fabric-wrapped initials one afternoon.



Water fight!



Pinata!! If you look closely at Hudson, you'll see his red mouth. This was a pretty typical look for the kids during the week thanks to my mom's famous homemade popsicles.



Hudson, my dad, Kayla, my mom, Hannah, Aubrie, Lexi, Noah, Annie, and Brigham



We stayed a couple of days with my parents after everyone else left. These pics are when Chris took the boys hiking in the mountains around Green River.







Noah was really hoping to see a rattlesnake on their hike, and look - he got his wish!

No comments: