Monday, February 23, 2009

Hudson update (January)



I hope you can appreciate this look of joy on Hudson's face. The dishwasher is his new best friend.

He is also loving the piano. If he is ever mad, he'll usually calm down if we sit him at the piano.


He learned to clap this month!



So, this is one of the rare times that Hudson is not crying and throwing himself around when I bundle him up every morning to take Annie and Noah to school (and every afternoon when we pick them up). This shot reminded me of Randy in "A Christmas Story" . . ."I can't put my arms down!"



"I can't get up!"


Hudson is starting to show a sense of humor. He noticed that he got us laughing when he babbled with a spoon in his mouth, so he kept doing it over and over.

Hudson loves balls! His face lights up like this every time he sees one.


Maybe you've noticed that there is no 10 month picture of Hudson by the big bear. That is because I somehow deleted a bunch of pictures as I was downloading them onto the computer. I'm trying really hard not be sad about it. Try to imagine on your own:

-Hudson delighting in making huge splashes in the tub
-Hudson scowling as he is trying to crawl to and grab the camera

Also . . .

Brigham doing some sweet poses with his light saber. Seriously, they were awesome - even more so because it's not very often these days that I can get him to even look at the camera. I asked him today if he would let me take more pictures of him with his light saber, and he said "NO." *Sigh* I'll keep trying.

No comments: