Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hudson update (February)



Eleven months old!!



Hudson' s first official buzz haircut (he did get a trim above the ears a couple of months ago). He was okay at first, as long as he was holding some crackers, but after a few minutes, he was tired of it!! My poor boys - all they get are buzz cuts. That's all I know how to do!



Argh, matey! Noah got this from a birthday party, and he managed to get it onto Hudson. . .



. . . and Hudson eventually managed to get it off.


This is the best picture we have of the funny scowl that Hudson has been making all this month (all the others were in the group that got deleted). This doesn't even do it justice, but at least we'll have a slightly weak example of it.



Hudson has also been nodding a lot this month, which just makes me giggle. I was so excited to get this picture of him mid-nod.

Hudson's giving great kisses lately!!

2 comments:

Shelleen said...

I am sorry about so many of your pictures being lost. That is always so hard. There was a reason that you took those pictures to begin with, so you could remember that moment. Sorry I guess I do not need to tell you that. So I admire you for not dwelling on it even when commenters on your blog bring it up.

Teah said...

Lisa you should have just said that the eye patch is what happens when you try to give a different hair cut. We would have all believed you.J/K Ok so maybe not but it would have made a really funny blog. Hudson is really cute. I guess it's a good thing the W's have so many boys since they come out so cute.