Sunday, May 10, 2009

Annie the actress

So, I know I am so so so behind with the cursed blog, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Annie auditioned for "This is Kirtland," which is a musical that our stake puts on every summer, and she made it! She's very excited. So if anyone has been thinking, "I sure miss the Weights; we should go visit them," here's an even bigger incentive to come!! Performances are every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night in July (except on the 4th).
Life has been a complete blur the last 2 1/2 months - 4 birthdays in the family, trips, and home improvement projects, along with just regular life, has completely eaten up every second. But hopefully things will get caught up soon.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes! I want to be on Broadway, you know!

Lisa said...

That last comment was from me, ANNIE! Not 'Chris and Lisa'