Sunday, October 25, 2009

Picking Apples

At the beginning of the month we picked apples at Patterson's with Brigham's preschool group. A few days later we went again, this time with Chris. We seriously love this place and I'm so sad this is our last fall season we get to hang out here! I'm hoping they have pick-your-own apple orchards in Minnesota.



All the mums!!


At the fun fest, they have this loooong slide that Chris and the kids raced down.




Playing in the hay bales

The trees are just right for kids to pick their own apples




Hudson couldn't leave them alone. I came home with a load of apples with one bite out of each of them!





The day we went with Chris was so mucky from the rain we had had all week, so this is what the bottom half of all of us looked like by the time we went home.

2 comments:

Summer said...

MAN, I love that place! I'm going to miss it every fall!

John Zakimi Kelly said...

The one bit out of an apple sounds like my 2 year-old Kate. I always find them all over the house!