Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 2


Today we celebrated Thanksgiving a day late. All of us visitors were in hotel rooms, and Donovan and Teah's house is too small to accomodate such a big group, so we reserved the church. We ate dinner and then played games and talked for awhile, then we all exchanged Christmas presents. Wow - two holidays at one time - what day!

Ryan and Ariah


Chris playing Giant Scissors (learned from his dad) with the boys.

Annie holding one of her new cousins - Enoch? Am I right, Donovan and Teah?


Opening presents!!

Brig, Noah, Trey, and Tenny

Shelleen, Ariah, Enoch (?), and Teah

Hudson with his uncle Mike

I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of dinner; I was too busy eating, I suppose.

3 comments:

Teah said...

Yes that is Enoch. Good Job!

Sharene said...

Cute pictures Lisa!! Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday dear Lisa. Happy birthday to you!!

Lisa said...

I love this blog. It gives me a chance to catch up with our family when I'm at the hospital. Don't I have the greatest wife in the world?
Keep up the good work honey.

chris