Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 5

Today we went to the arch. We were expecting temps in the upper 40's or low 50's, so we just brought jackets with us on the trip. It was sooo cold!! We were frozen by the time we walked to the arch from the (faraway, but cheap) parking garage. But it was worth it. This was my first time in the arch, and it was amazing!

I must admit, I was a little nervous about going up so high (I think I'm developing a bit of altophobia in my old age), but once we got up, I forgot about being up so high, and just enjoyed the view.


With Ariah, Shelleen, Shimayne, and Sharene


After we put the kids to bed that night we played games in one of our hotel rooms. I was having flashbacks of my college days, staying up late, eating junk food, and laughing so hard that my stomach hurt. This was one of the treats that Mike picked up at the gas station. Have you ever seen such a big rice krispie treat?? Me either.

No comments: