Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer dessert

The other day while I was at the store, I had a sudden hankering for a treat I hadn't eaten since I was at Utah State. We made it on a Sunday evening, and you can see from the pictures how much it was enjoyed.



Here's how you make it:

Split a banana down the middle (keep the skin on). Line the middle with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Spread a layer of peanut butter on top, then wrap the whole thing in tin foil. We cooked ours on the grill, but you can do it over a fire or even in the oven. We cooked them for about 5-10 minutes, just long enough for the stuff to melt and for the banana to get warm. We all agreed with Noah when he said, "This is totally bliss!"

1 comment:

Sharene said...

That does sound like bliss! All my favorite ingredients too!! We will have to try that sometime!