Monday, August 10, 2009

This is Kirtland!

So, the play is over. Annie had a blast; it was all she could talk about. She played Nancy Rigdon, one of Sidney's daughters. Either Chris or I made it to most of the performances, and I never got tired of watching it. Everyone did such a wonderful job. Although I am so happy Annie got to perform in it, I must admit that I am also so happy I don't have to spend all afternoon doing her hair anymore!


I would start rolling her hair at around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. It would take almost an hour. Our friends, the Brimhalls, would pick her up around 5:30 so they could be in Kirtland at 6:00. That means that Annie would have to eat something like a sandwich or Ramen at 5:00, while I unrolled her curlers. It pretty much took over our lives there for awhile. Here's the result:



Here's Annie with her best friend, Hadley. Yes, I'm going to brag - don't they look beautiful??!


Annie with a couple of other girls from the play.

Noah's best friend, Andrew, was also in it; he played Annie's stage brother.

3 comments:

Summer said...

What fun! I'm so glad Annie got to do the show this year! She did a great job on stage and looked beautiful too (good job Lisa!)

Angie said...

I agree that the play "took over" for awhile there, but I also never got tired of watching it! The girls did such a good job, what a great play for their debut! It was definately worth it :)

Annie said...

Yeah it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay sorry for all those exclamation points. But that play totally deserved them!